In this page we want to inform you about all the details related to your personal data: who collects them, why they are collected, what is done with them and where they are stored.
We agree with the need to reinforce the transparency in the use of personal data, the websites must be 100% transparent in this matter and they have to be penalized the illegal and anti-ethical conducts of the same, it is in the interest of all.
What will you find here?
- Identity of the responsible
- Applicable legal framework
- Treatment of personal data
- What is personal data?
- Why are these data collected?
- What types of data are collected? Purpose and legitimation
- Where are your personal data stored on this website?
- How long are these data kept?
- Anti-spam policy
- Security measures
- User rights and how to exercise them
- Portability and No Treatment Limitation
- Right to forget
With this page, together with the pages of our legal notice and cookies policy, we are trying to comply with you as best as possible in this regard.
Identity of the Responsible
The activity of this website is articulated as follows:
- Name: this website is managed by Alfonso Gonzalez, with DNI 21690967N, which is responsible for the file.
- Headquarters: the headquarters of GP VINYLS is located at Plaza Centenario nº 35, 03802 Alcoy (Alicante).
- Contact: anyone can contact us on the contact page of our website.
Applicable legal framework
The activity of this website is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework, specifically to the following standards:
The General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). This is the regulations of the European Union, unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
The Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD) and its Development Regulation. These are the Spanish regulations regarding the treatment of personal data and the obligations that must be assumed by those responsible for any website in the management of that information.
The Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). This rule affects those websites that, in some way, carry out economic activities through electronic means, as is the case of this website.
Processing of personal data
What is personal data?
The LOPD defines in its article 3 personal data as “any information concerning identified or identifiable individuals.”
To this it is necessary to add that the different information that, gathered, can take to the identification of a certain person. These also constitute personal data.
More obvious examples are the name or ID of a person, but also personal data is considered the email or even an IP address used at a certain time.
Why are these data collected?
The collection of personal data on the Internet is simply inevitable in any interactive site (with commentary, contact forms, etc.).
The purposes with which these data are usually collected are five:
- Make possible a blog comments system.
- Allow you to contact us through our contact forms.
- Create a list of subscribers via email (the members to whom we provide exclusive content and notify them of new blog entries, as well as commercial promotions, that is, a list with which we carry out email marketing activities.
- Profiling (which consists of registering your purchases on the web and analyzing them together with the information you have provided to offer personalized advice on the products and services that best suit your interests).
- Realization of statistics and analysis for internal use on the preferences of our customers, products and activities.
What types of data are collected? Purpose and legitimation
In general terms, the personal data collected is stored in a file with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications relating to the web’s own activity.
The data collected are identifying and correspond to a reasonable minimum to be able to carry out the activity carried out.
This means that they will be used for issues such as sending newsletters, notices of new articles and new comments on the blog, commercial offers, events and, in general, any information that we believe may be of interest to users.
This box appears unchecked and until it is marked with an action express by the user, it is not possible to perform the action in question (registration as subscriber, sending comments, etc.).
The data we can collect are six different types of personal data:
- Name: in comments, contact forms or in purchases or subscriptions.
- Address: necessary for the physical shipment of products.
- Email: in comments, contact forms and email list. Simply essential to be able to communicate with you.
- IP address: the collection of this data is intrinsically made by the web structure. It is also a useful data to combat spam.
Specific interests: in our email list we try to segment as best as possible the members to know the specific interests within our theme.
There are three types of automated treatments on this website:
- Subscriber registration process through different mailing tools.
- Segmentations in the mailing list, according to topics of interest made based on statistics related to openings and clicks on the received emails.
- “Smart” emailing in our professional services platform, based on user responses.
Where are your personal data stored on this website?
Due to the nature of this activity, the personal data of this website is stored in three places:
- Web server: our hosting provider.
- Our email marketing provider:
- Second Web server: another web provider for backup purposes.
The three companies operate under the legal framework of protection of personal data of the European Union and in the performance of their functions they exercise the figure of data processing managers.
How long are these data kept?
There is no predetermined expiration date for the collected data. Personal data are unsubscribed at the request of the interested parties.
We want to express from here also our absolute refusal to send unsolicited commercial communications or any type of behavior or manifestation known as “spam” and we declare ourselves committed to the fight against this type of practices.
Therefore, we guarantee the user that under no circumstances personal data collected on the website will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party, unless expressly requested by the interested party (see rights below).
In the event that a user still receives communications from this website without having registered, or without having given their express consent to such registration, you can unsubscribe from a simple click any email received or by contacting through the web itself.
Our suppliers have adopted the technical, organizational and security security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Rights of the user and how to exercise them
In accordance with the provisions of the European RGPD and the Spanish LOPD, the user at any time may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to the provider.
To facilitate the exercise of these rights, a drop-down button is provided in all communications, which will result in the immediate elimination of the user’s personal data from the database of the email marketing provider.
Both the loss in our, as all other actions can be requested through the contact form that is maintained on the website, both to communicate what happened and to request the immediate removal of your data from our system.
We do not commit to execute all these rights within the maximum legal term established of 10 business days. In practice we will do it much sooner, since we have no interest in having your data, if you do not want.
The right of access is the right of the affected party to obtain information on whether their own personal data are being processed, the purpose of the treatment that is being carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data. data and the communications made or planned thereof.
The right of rectification is that the interested party may request that the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete be modified.
This is the right of the affected party to suppress data that prove to be inadequate or excessive and is closely related to the so-called “right to be forgotten” (see below).
The right of opposition refers to the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of his personal data or to cease in the same in the cases in which his consent for the treatment is not necessary, that it is prospecting files commercial or that have the purpose of adopting decisions referred to the interested party and based solely on the automated processing of their data.
- Portability and No treatment limitation
This right is that you can ask for your data in a structured, commonly used and mechanical reading format, provided that it is technically possible to satisfy your request.
In short, this means that you can ask for your data in regular office formats such as Excel or CSV, for example.
- Right to Forget
The right to be forgotten is a new concept of the RGPD, something more complex that affects, above all, websites that publicly expose your data, that is, websites such as social networks and various Google platforms.
Applied to our case, it is specified in the right to cancel your data (in the case of the mailing list) and in the deletion of your comments in the comments zone if you wish.