[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLACEMENT:
1. Degrease the rims with alcohol 96º and a dry and clean cloth (if they were very dirty they should be cleaned beforehand with presured water in any gas station)
–It is OF VITAL IMPORTANCE THAT YOUR RIMS ARE WELL CLEANED-
2. Cut THORUGH THE lines and leave everything CUT BY units (8 long lines and 8 short lines) and cut logos, brands, models and displacements leaving everything in units.
3. OUT-LINES: Place in the following order; LONG LINE-LOGO AND SHORT LINE-BRAND AND REPEAT SAME ACTION WITH THE MODEL.
4. INTERIORS: PLACE LOGO AND BRAND (separation between both OF about 4cm) PLACE MODEL/CYLINDER IN THE OPPOSITE PART TO THE LOGO AND MARK (ie: opposite TO IT)
PLACE the vinyls on the rim before STICKING them to have references and not to make mistakes.
In the interiors of the tires, pLACE THEM without STIKing tHEM FIRST and when it is in the desired area, place THEM WELL and pass the finger OVER from the center towards the sides or from top to bottom.
-ADVANTAGES OF USING OUR VINYLS-
1. UNIQUE AND EXCLUSIVE DESIGNS
We make each MotoRBIKE unique and special, you get very striking results that will make all the people on the street turn around to see your bike. Another advantage is that when you want to sell your motorcycle you can remove them and leave the tires as standard or leave them ON and have more chances to sell it before 😉
2. TOTAL GUARANTEE:
All our stickers for your motorcycle are fully guaranteed for 6 years.
Pressure washing, sun, high and low temperatures, water, mud, snow, slight rubbing, etc..
If WITHin that TIME period there is any letter, logo, etc, THAT GETS DAMAGED OR LOOSES QUALITY we promise to replenish them at no cost!
3. SAVE MONEY:
Using Our Vinyl is the best option wHEN COMPARED to painting THE BIKE, because for 1/6th of the price of painting the tires you can leave THEM totally to your liking with our Vinyl, (Our Vinyl can also be lacquered after its placement)
4. CHANGE WHEN YOU WANT:
Our Vinyls allow you to change the look of your motorcycle or leave it as standard AS you want IT